Tuesday, August 3, 2010

with each day a new adventure unfolds...

Hello All!
I know its been a while since my last post, but you should know things have been very busy and crazy, as usual.  Since my last post, I have finished my college education (I now have a BA in Communication Sciences & Disorders), thrown a bridal shower for my dear friend Lauren Higgins, taken a week long hiatus to the beautiful state of Washington, witnessed my brothers betrothal, attended Lauren Higgins' bachelorette party, completed 1/2 of my self-made Sign Language curriculum, and decided that since I wasn't busy enough, I should probably start my own business.  All of this to say, I have always dreamed of crafting as a business on the side.  Being told that I am creative and enjoying so many different mediums of creativity, I have decided to do something with it!  Drum roll....... I am re-opening my once barren Etsy account!  If you do not know what etsy is, allow me to enlighten you of its gloriousness according to urbandictionary.com ...
1) An online community of artist and crafters 
2) A online community where one can buy and sell handmade goods, vintage items, and related supplies 
3) An online collection of independent stores 
4) An alternative to auction websites such as eBay



SO! Come check out my store! I currently only have one 
item up for sale, but I intend to fill my online 
boutique with many more handmade jems, 
personal artwork, and unique vintage finds!


Best,


No comments: