Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vegas or Bust

And so the summer festivities begin. This week has been V.B.S. for our church and it is always awesome to see the glee on such little faces, so excited about Jesus and so excited just to be kids. On a bittersweet note, I took Pete to the airport today for a wedding that he is in this weekend in Las Vegas. It was hard to see him go! I haven't been away from him for more than two nights since we have been married, so give me a break! Anyways, the reason I'm not joining him is because I am, quite unfortunately, still in summer school. I am hoping to visit some family while he is gone to pass the time. Come July 6 ot 7th I am visiting some long-lost family moving to the states from Belize, and can't wait to catch up with them and spend time together while they drive up the coast. As for summer school, I will be finished July 16th and can't wait to seize the day. At the beginning of August we will be joining our highschool group in counseling them for their summer camp, then a wonderfully FREE Phil Wickham concert August 9th (In Clearwater, LOOK IT UP!), and then off to California from the 10th-24th for a much needed vacation (on my part). The summer so far hasn't been a whole lot of fun, and has been blazing hot, but what else is new. Enjoy your barbeques and pools while you can folks!
Signing off,
The Lonesome Blogger Wife

No comments: