Saturday, October 31, 2009

High Above The Earth

Oh how we take for granted our very being - living. These lyrics really resonated with me this morning. How big our God is, and how worthy He is of our praise. If you can, listen to the song playing now and praise Jesus for who He is.

Your mercy falls with the rain
Your powers displayed in the wild ocean
Your presence will always remain
Jesus Your love reaches to the heavens
You are God, high above the earth

Angels sing for you,
mountains melt at the sound of Your name
Oceans roar for You, all of creation gives You praise
For You are God high above the earth


Jesus Your all that I need
Here is my life come and take it from me
Jesus you make me complete
With You at my side I can know no boundaries
You are God High above the earth

Hallelujah

No comments: