Friday, May 8, 2009

A Memorable 21st Birthday







I have the sweetest husband on the planet. The morning of my birthday I woke up to french toast and donuts and then was told to pack up for the night. We then headed to the mall where we proceeded to forever21 to pick out a dress for dinner (forever21 ... 21st birthday - he's cute). After picking one out, we got a couple slices of pizza to waste time (for what reason I was unaware of at the time). We then headed to downtown and checked into a FABULOUS hotel - Embassy Suites of Tampa. Our room overlooked all of Harbour Island and Bayshore. It was beautiful. We hung around the awesome 3rd floor pool, had snacks at the manager's reception and then took the trolley to Ybor for dinner. The Spaghetti Warehouse is one of my favorite places to eat in Ybor. It's got an awesome atmosphere with lots of memories there too. We walked around Ybor for a little while then took the trolley back to the hotel for the night. The next day I got to go back to Ybor to spend one of Pete's gifts to me, an Urban Outfitters giftcard, and then we headed home. Relaxing at a pool and hotel for a day really takes it out of you! haha. Then my parents arrived in Brandon and we all (Pete's family and mine) went to JoTo's for dinner. We came back to the house after for presents and cookie-icecream sundays. I am so blessed to have such a loving husband and family who love me so much. Thanks everyone. To see more pictures, visit my facebook:

1 comment:

MaranathaMom said...

happy birthday! that sounds like the PERFECT WAY TO celebrate!